Monday, June 28, 2010

Movement with Grow


So i met up with my good friend Rolando Brown who was visiting Italy from New York





He was meeting up with some folks down in Asissi, Italy.
I never been south of Florence so I decided to link with him and at the same time discover some new stomping grounds.

Asissi is a very popular town because of it religious history. I learned this when I got there.


I prayed to God a bunch because they would NOT let me into the museums,
i mean churches
because my shorts were TOO short and my top was sleeveless.


Of course innocent little me had no idea this would happen because
I have no religious background. Nevertheless, we roamed the little streets of the beautiful town.


This little bottle of greatness cost about 200 euros. yes you read right. 200 euros.
I stole it of course.


Rolando and I then decided to take a train down to Rome
where he decided to switch up his 'puerto rican caveman' look


to just, 'puerto rican'


we went to check out the coliseum



I was really impressed by the clothing details


we roamed around Rome and saw places I cant even pronounce




i think this was the Vatican or something I wouldn't know



made some new bboy friends

peeped some graffiti

and street art



caught a few slap tags

and mostly became really good friends (like more than we already were)
we shared a lot of time and space and it was pretty remarkable.
thanks Grow <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...