Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Stroll

So i hit the Colorifico, name of art stores in Italian, down the street from my school to buy some Carta Spolvera, a typa paper to draw.
I walked in and i always love how neat and organized colors are separated creating a warm feeling in my tummy.



the candy and gum at the
tabacci shops are so colorful and neat. i didnt mind the owner looking at me like ,"whats so fancy about that...?"
continued on my stroll...
saw many little moments take place as i was just a passerby who secretly enjoyed other peoples everyday...

This reminded me of the movie: Ratatouille:



continued on my strolled and passed up a door with graff- mmm reminds me of home
continued on my stroll....
peeked into a bookstore...
took a flick of one of the illest musicians sir John Coltrane (well not him but a book about him ;))
This is the sweetest smelling bakery and so warm looking it makes me want to just fall asleep

thought of buying some but then said naaaaa

continued on my stroll....

then ran into Gary Coleman, did see him at first then his face just popped out at me and he was talking something about different strokes... i dont know i had to go....continued on my stroll....
finally caught up with super star : Tea Hacic-Vlahovic and friend Fabio Esse...
we talked about sex, drugs and rock and roll
the weather
love and heartbreak


After all the muchy talk Fabio proceeded to writing a song...
I thought it was sooo sweet and reminded me to
not allow myself to get jaded
in this love business....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...