Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Blogue Statussssss

Hey there. Guess what?.... keep guessing... keep guessing....ok! stop! i will tell you now! I started another blog! you might be wondering, why? me too actually- because i know i have no time these days and adding another blog to keep up with sounds like a bad idea. But check it. the new blog is different from this one. This other one is Great! Amazing! Inspiring! much like this one yet the new blog is going to consist of mostly pictures and quotes. Why i didnt just add all that to this one, you may be asking yourself. Well i dont know either. Really, i just wanted to play around with TUMBLR and quickly realized i like it a lot and so ended up keeping it and thus promoting via talking about it here and on my twitter....

This new blog is called Electric LadyLand, inspired by one of my favorite Jimi Hendrix songs


& the URL thinga ma jig is called Retro Electro also inspired by a Jay Electronica joint.



"i like that one, nice and thick" ahaha this reminds me of this one quote:
"ok, leave the thick ones for me" -NoNo during Men Fashion Week Milan

So yea expect this shit to be shockingly electric... might want to turn your lights down and keep your electronics far away while navigating on it.


Its basically a mood board for my life. Whatever it is. Mostly fashion, art, beauty and music. I use this one live & technicolor blog to yap about whatever i want basically and ive noticed my post are always pretty loooong. So i thought i'll keep this one for them adveture stories or whatever and the other one will be simple for those people who have a.d.d .and cant read long ass post (im like that sometimes unless your shit is funny, ill read it all day).

Oh yea, and since i just claimed to be a yapper i will yap to be consistent. I just realized how i dont even fux with FB that much anymore. I dont know why... actually i think its because i added people that im not even sure i like and im too i dont know what to erase them...yet.
Im suddenly a tweeter now. yea right i know, like i got soooo much too say right. No actually i do. Soooo much happens to me in one day. Its rough but i somehow manage to turn it into a comedy. Living in Italy has been quite the experience especially when coming from Los Angeles to the SF Bay area to here. Nothing is the same. Your forced to learn quickly. You learn from your mistakes very fast. Your adaptation process can cause trauma if not flipping it and making it work for you. Im broke and have to really budget. I leave people in awe with my hustlin' techniques. I speak about 3 languages at the same time, sometimes in the same sentence. i mean the list goes on & on...

Ha, anyhow, i used to not be into twitter because no one ever @me and thought it was pointless ... until after reading Twitter for Dummies.
I recently found out which thing to click to see the tweets i've have been mentioned in... yea slow, i know.... i found old messages from last year that i never even saw

anyways, i dont own a TV, dont read the paper and i live in Milan so twitter can sometimes work as my daily news. I find out about all the regular -everyone knows- news as well as underground hip hop news, mainstream music news, fashion news and local SF bay area, Los Angeles and NYC news provided my fellow tweeters.
So yea get yourself a twitter account, if you dont have one yet, then go ahead and follow me... you may soon see that i may be oversharing but i thought that was the whole point of status
updates!? haha i never thought i would take it this far with this social networking thing, but here i am....

oh yea, btw the link to my new blog is:

http://retroelectro.tumblr.com/

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...