Friday, April 30, 2010

Pink Dress

So as you may or may not know, i go to "fashion school" which im using as an excuse to be living in a foreign country aka Milan, Italy and to fill my passport with cool colorful stamps


so i figured i should at least try to "learn" something even though somehow some way i think its a joke (that will be a later post).
The thing is that i "learn" mostly
outside of school. funny right.

One thing i've learned is that WHAT you wear can either make you or break you or both...
funny thing is that i
didnt need my "fashion school" to tell me this shit.

I've learned that in order to gain success aka have my own tv show/fashion line and be on magazine covers
i SHOULD WEAR short skirts and skimpy outfits to school.

Because according to this CNN report, this student became a celebrity
via wearing a hawt pink dress to school and getting kicked out!



So now this girl is starting her own clothing line. oh shit. haha.

I might start wearing outfits like this to school.
I wonder if this will get me expelled, famous and an
opportunity to start my own collection? :0

oh wait... the pinkdress girl aka Geisy Arruda also got plastic surgery.
Damn. Am i going to have to do that to be successful? FML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...