Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Salone Del Mobile



So this week my school has canceled classes via the Salone Del Mobile exhibition taking place in Milan.
So its a whole week of furniture exhibitions.


Its my first time going so i have little to no idea of what this experience entails.
I heard
via my friend Tea that its like Men Fashion Week except there are no male models...



I heard that there are a bunch of open bars...
should i be excited or should i be scared?

I heard there are TONS of great free parties...

which is great because i get to dance...

Im looking forward to these events since
i do need a new couch/sofa.
The one i used to have got thrown out in the street with my guest and i still sitting on it...

im looking for a couch/sofa that i can really use...
not just for sitting and posing for pictures
but possibly doing other activities as well...


i like for my guest to feel comfortable when they come over...


so we can talk about uhh things we are going to do and things of that sort...


So after doing some surveys of what im looking for and what i need
these where my results....


i can choose from an old classical look...


or i can go for a more practical - get to the point- one...


or i can go for something more modern and chic....

nonetheless, they will all give same/similar results
;)

decisions... decisions...
what do yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...