Monday, March 12, 2012

Business Cards

I've been thinking of getting my own business cards done since I keep going to new
cities and meeting new people.
I asked a couple of really talented graphic designers to help me out.
Seeing that these talented individuals are pretty busy and getting to my lil ol' business card might not be their priority,
i decided to quickly make my own to use while I wait for my 'real cards'.
I wonder what reactions I will get from people when I hand them my card?
I wonder if people will take me serious?
I wonder If I can get sued for using images from magazines?
I wonder If I can call this 'found art'?
I wonder how much I'm 'saving the planet' by making these cards?
I wonder who is going to call me?



what do yall think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...