Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cant Decide on My New 'Do!?



Im really appreciating this new growth of mine. Its inevitable. It molds me. It gives me character. No, right now im not talking about my growth as a lady in this world. Today im talking about my hair....

Ive had trouble finding my one hair stylist. I wish i could cut my own hair because hair stylist could never understand what im tryna do, most likely bcus they've never done some shit out my imagination.... anyways...

One time i got lucky at Magic in Vegas. Barracuda Hair was giving away free haircuts and of course the wait list was dummy long (2hour wait).


So like we all know a lil charm goes a long way and the fact that i wanted a wild hair cut made the hair stylist, Jefferson, let me be next. yay!


Something told me to trust this guy with my hair. So just told him i wanted a shaved side and he could do whatever with the rest. And very excited he snipped away and he used scissors the whole time never used a razor which usually shows skills.
My shit was looking crazy! I loved it. Everytime i passed my reflection i would be like damn i got this free + phat tip hair cut!!!
The close up:
Thank you barracuda hair and jefferson for the love...
ok that was then and in Vegas so after that i had to look for a new hairstylist.

After so much searching- yes people this shit aint easy.
I found the lovely Leslie Chin at Elevations Salon in san francisco.
Super sweet and talented lady
After my first hair cut she became my official hair stylist!
I wish she was here to hook me up but she's not. Im very tempted to cut my own hair but damn im a wuss. I could barely comb my own hair if i try to cut it... most likely a disaster....
So i found this pic today and i really like this steeze. I really want bangs again but i also want a asymmetrical haircut with a bob on one side and very short on the other.... hhmmm.... i dont know if that can even happen, well i know Leslie would be able to do it. But imagine me tryna explain that shit in Italian!!! Catzo!!!
Anyways, so this is the hair cut, wont be blonde of course.
Hopefully i'll get it did this weekend.
What do you's think?
After it grows in a little i keep letting the top grown to have me a lil pseudo hawk- yea im not punk rock enuff to have a real one... lol







2 comments:

  1. girl, get your hair did and when you get home, I got yo back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madrina Carolina says

    I like it! Go for it mami!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...