Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mamma Knows Best

Ok, so me, i cant sing for shit. i pretend i can sometimes when ive had too much too drink, im in the shower or im singing for Egun. haha, and trust i wish so bad that i could sing. So anyways, i support the people that sing beautifully. I especially like it when a singer sends a feeling down my belly that then runs up back through my spine creating goosebumps. Uff, thats the shit i loveeee....
anyways, i just recently heard this young girl singing and wanted to share with you. Hope you like her as much as i did. ps. if your in a hurry you can fast forward to 0:40 ;)

"Just be the best my daddy said to me
Always use humor as your therapy
Dont ever take life too seriously
Just do you
cus you do you
Perfectly"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...