Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fired

Blogging is what puts a roof over my head, its what feeds my kids, its what i do to put food on the table. Im currently homeless, childless, and starving looking like a heroin addict. Im not too worried though, because heroin chic is sooo IN right now. So i fit right into the fashion world...


No, seriously, if blogging was my job, i wouldda been fired looong ago. As you can see i have been M.I.A. for a while. School started again and all the work that i procrastinated on is now due! But i do have a more than a few post i've been working on...in my head but im about to slap 'em right onto this here 'ol blogue. Btw, leave me feedback/comments/links/blahzay blahzay, that way i dont feel like im talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...