Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank You Love Note

I just want to really really thank all
my friends... the one's who've stuck around
this whole time
the one's who support me, my ideas
and my lifestyle
the ones that still love me even after
a mood swing,
after finding out i dont really
sugar coat shit
after seeing me evolve and undeniably change
after seeing me fuck up
and maybe even cry

thank you for sticking to me in
my lows and in my highs

fuck this conditional love noise

its not easy loving someone unconditional
but its possible

im so happy to know that i do have a great group of individuals in my life who no matter what i do
still love me...

not a lot of people can do that
i guess
but for those that are ready
to give and receive unconditional love
I thank you

Ashe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...