Friday, January 22, 2010

New Years Postcards

I been living out here in Milan for a while and havent sent anyone any "Milan Italy" postcards because there all kinda lame. I felt like i might as well make my own postcards and sent them. Of course that would be time consuming but i felt like that would have to be my xmas/new years gift to people back home. I did pick up some cards in France though just because they were written in French and i thought that was cool. Anyways, i didnt get to make a card for EVERYONE that i want to send one to. I know i will make more for others in the future, so don't trip potato chip.
I basically cut out a bunch of images from fashion magazines and made a collage out of them and also took my paint markers to draw on them. This was a total eco-friendly project. I used old flyers, brochures and things of that sort as a base for the collages.








this was the back of some



this was the inside of some of them
imma do some more later. so send me your address if you want one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...